Gifted dishes


In the original box still!

Camelot China, American Rose, 1655 Japan




A friend said she was getting rid of her dishes and her mom's dishes...did I want any?  Ah, sure, you know I do!!!

She had full sets that I could go through.  I was so excited, I take these tea cups and saucers believing one day I will have a shop to use them in!  My basement has lots of boxes of dishes just waiting to be open and used.  I love it.  It will be so fun to pull out the cups and saucers and remember who gifted them to me and start all new memories with them!


The really interesting fact about these dishes was that my friend picked out her dishes some 20 years after her mom had picked out her own dishes.  My friend had not seen her mothers dishes, but look how similar they are!!!!  Both simple pink rose buds!


Dated 1962-1978 Noritake Pasadena Rose China with platinum trim, pattern 6311 Japan  
Dated 1997- 2007 Camelot China, American Rose with gold trim, Pattern 1655 Japan

So, some day you will come to my tea shop and you will get to use these cups, saucers, and the matching tea pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment