Medina Farmers Market and tea findings- Bubbleberry and The Eccentric Panda

My friend and I were out hunting bargains in Medina.  We decided to walk up to the square since we saw activity happening there.

Turns out it was their farmers market that happens every Saturday from May to October from 9-12pm.  There were lots of vendors and food trucks.  It was very nice.

We went to Bubbleberry for tea first and then checked out some boutiques and the farmers market.



I got the same drink I got last time, cause it was so good. I love their Lavender Milk tea.
The staff is always super friendly.  I love the Christian music that is being played.  It is just a very nice shop to pop into!

 

Lavender Milk Tea, no bubbles




Lunch at The Eccentric Panda




The food was excellent.  The tea was good, but I am giving it 4 tea cups because it was a little too sweet for me.  The flavors were good and the staff was friendly.  I just would cut out a little of the sugar.



                        All Natural Bubble Tea/Boba            $6         
Our bubble tea is all natural with no  artificial flavoring or coloring. We use either Morena Sugar, Honey, or agave for sweetener. Choice of milk are dairy or coconut milk. All tea is served with tapioca pearls cooked in brown sugar. Flavors change (vg)

Check out the market it you are in Medina on a Saturday!!



Every Saturday May 4th to October 26th

9am- 12pm


No comments:

Post a Comment