HOW TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT!!! Tea is key

how do you loose over 50 pounds???  healthy eating, exercise and LOTS OF TEA! In around 16 months I lost over 50 pounds with changing my lifestyle- giving up Pepsi was a HUGE part of that.  And I began to drink more tea.  Hot, unsweetened tea is part of my daily life now.  I drink on average 6 cups a day.
I drank all sorts of tea.  When I learned that Oolong say they promote weight loss, I drank more of that tea.  I also learned of two kinds of tea that I drank a lot of as well.  Teavana Weight to Go, and Let's Do Tea Fitness Curve.  I have no idea if they really helped, to me it did not even matter I liked the taste and I knew that it was a much healthier alternative to what I was drinking. 
 
2 oz is $9.80

Enticing, tantalizing and truly energizing this rosy blush blend of pu-erh black and green oolong teas merge to create an intoxicating mix of sweet fruit with bright mint. Sweet strawberries and golden delicious apples swirl into peppermint and spearmint and create guilt-free, slimful beauty inside and out.

Complex flavors of strawberry, apple and hibiscus are followed by refreshing mint.

Just opening the lid off the tin you are hit with amazing strawberry smell.  I just want to take a spoon full of the tea and eat it!!!
 


 
3 oz is $9.95

 
I was turned on to Let's Do tea at a home party.  They no longer do home parties, but everyone can order directly from them.  I really like the teas from Let's Do Tea.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment