BOBA Smoothie- bubble tea with Katie- 400th post!!!!

 
 
 
TODAY IS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY BLOG!!! And this is my 400th  post!!!!

While in Seattle Washington this past weekend I had some of my favorite tea... Bubble Tea!!!  I discovered in back 2012 at the Portland Saturday Market.  I love love love it.  I know when I have a tea shop some day, we will sell Bubble Tea.

 
Boba Smoothie
Every day, the staff at Boba Smoothie blend fresh fruits and other ingredients to create smoothies, teas, and non-dairy milk teas. But the sweet flavors of fruit and tea aren't the drinks' only feature—the cups fill with chewy boba pearls, which add a burst of texture to every taste...

 
I got the coconut milk bubble tea with pineapple jellies. It was really good.  I think I may prefer the boba pearls  (or tapioca balls) in the tea better, but this was a fun change.  It was funny in this mall there were 3 bubble tea kiosks, in another mall we went to there was one bubble tea kiosks, and at home you can not find theses anywhere!!!!!

My niece Katie and I enjoying our bubble teas
 
Tukwila South Center Mall 2800 Southcenter Mall
Unit K1223
Tukwila, Washington 98188
206-244-2153
 



No comments:

Post a Comment