MIGHTY LEAF Aloe Serenity

 
 


I bought a 6 pack of tea.....there are small trial tins.  A great way to taste a bunch of different teas with out spending a lot of money.



 
 
 

http://www.mightyleaf.com/index.cfm

Aloe Serenity green tea is soothing and smooth, a floral noted healthful blend combining green tea leaves with inulin, rose petals and calming aloe. A rich infusion that aids digestion, Aloe Serentiy green tea will surprise you with its complexity and unique taste.

Character

Leaves
Green tea, aloe vera, inulin powder, rose petals

Aroma
Soothing notes of aloe and rose

Color
Golden green

Taste
Floral aloe notes and smooth green tea


okay- I've said it in the past, and I will say it again.  We all have DIFFERENT taste buds.  I did not care of this tea.  I let Dawn from work try it, and she did not care for it.  But, then I let my friend Marci try it and she loved it!  So, if you once tried a tea and you did not like it, that does NOT mean you do not like tea...that just means you did not like that particular tea.  Keep trying a variety of teas.  It is fun to try new teas. You will eventually find the kind you like, you will actually probably find a lot that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment