Steve Smith Teamaker

Last April I visited my sitter in Vancouver and we visited Steve Smith Teamaker and I fell in love!!!  So, when I came back again this year from Ohio, I asked to go again.

The building and the area is to quaint, I just love it!!  Last year we met Steve, not so this year, but it was still a great experience.




While looking around and drinking our tea, we could watch them make the tea, that was fun to see.

I did a Tea Flight for $8.00.  That is s sampling of 4 teas.    Jasmine Pearl, Meadow, Hibiscus Flower, and Masala Chai
I love how they serve their Flight.  They give you a card about each tea telling you about the region and the ingredients.  They also show you the dry tea.

My favorite was the Masala Chai- they make it in latte form with milk and sugar.  I got soy milk.  My next favorite was the Jasmine Pearls.  It was really good and light.  I bought some loose to take home.  They recommended "soaking" the tea for a little bit to let the pearls open up, before you make your first cup.  Then when you drink your first cup you get more flavor.  Next I liked the Meadow tea.  It had a stronger taste of Chamomile then of any other flowers in it, but I still liked it.  My least favorite was the "Hibiscus Flowers- just to tart.
My sister got a single pot of tea for $3.00. She tried Brahmin.  She thought it was very good.  She likes her teas black with milk.
The Hibiscus Flower was VERY tart.  I think I will stick with Big Hibiscus, it does not seem as tart.


 
You can purchase teas, t-shirts, tea pots, tea cups, etc.
 
 
 
So much fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment