BOH, Hibiscus Zest



from the website...

Treat yourself to this zesty brew of hibiscus, apple peel, blackberry leaves, peppermint, and sunflower petals, with gentle fruity hint of apple, strawberry and blackberry for a smooth, comforting and uplifting drink.
Our Pyramid Bags are biodegradable. The Herb and Fruit Spa Infusion by BOH are presented in environmentally friendly Pyramid Bags, which offer excellent permeability for a better infusion, giving you a fuller, more satisfying brew. The see-through woven mesh filter is derived from cornstarch and can be biodegraded completely when disposed in soil. Enjoy a fuller infusion and a more enhanced drinking experience with Pyramid Bags from BOH.


I was excited to get some tea from Malaysia. I loved my two weeks in Malaysia- the people, the food, the scenery, the tea! Hibiscus is one of my favorites for tea.  I love this tea with its hints of strawberry, apple, and blackberry.  I try to sip it slowly to pick up these flavors...I am still working on getting the undertones and additions of flavors.


Enjoying Malaysian Tea in my Malaysian Cup.


 I am enjoying my hibiscus tea in my Starbucks Penang tumbler.  Using this cup is another tie back to Penang. 


Some of beauty of Penang.....



















No comments:

Post a Comment