Journey in Time tea cups

 
I love a good deal!!  And this antique store less than 5 miles from my house is AMAZING!!!!  The other Saturday they posted these pics of tea cups and in less than 30 minutes I was at their doorstep!

 
Most of the cups are in the $5-$7 range.


 

This place is huge and has tons of great finds!!
 

 
I was good and bought only one cup/saucer.  This one was $5.  I love it!!!  And I love violets. I just want to drink tea all day from it and watch the flowers in my garden sway in the breeze.


 
I also bought this set of tea cups and saucers that are melamine.


 
These will be great if kids come over for tea!! I do not have to worry about them breaking... and they get the feel of drinking for tea cups too.




 
I then got this tea pot for $12.  It reminds me of a tea pot my grandma had!  It wasn't this shape, but it was this color.  It hold a lot of water and is so fun.


 
The tea pot goes great with these tea cups and the tea tray my dad and I co-made.




No comments:

Post a Comment