Milk Frothing- Viv Real


I love making Chai Lattes, but it is hard to get the milk the right temp...and it is annoying to have to use the microwave.  I did some research and for the price and what it did I felt this was the best one.  And for under $40 it seemed like a great deal.  And it was!!  I am loving it.



This frother does 3 things....heats milk and froths, heats milk only, and keeps milk cold and froths.

I first did soy and almond milk and it heated, but did not froth real well.  The froth is more bubbly then thick and creamy and frothy.  When I switched over to milk it got frothy and thick. 



Here is with Soy Milk and Almond Milk.



Here is with milk.  As much as I would rather use soy or almond I like the creaminess of the milk.




VivReal says that if you give a review on Amazon they would send free 2 large mugs and some Matcha Green Tea Powder.
I was glad to put a review on Amazon and everything is true.  It is a great product.  I look forward to trying to make designs with the foam.










1 comment: