Journey in time- places for tea pots and tea cups



I saw on line that Audrey Merkle was at Journey in Time, so I decided to pop over and see her.  Audrey owned and ran Audrey's Attic for years.  I worked for her full time for a about a year and then I worked part time for her as well.










I loved Audrey's Attic, and Journey in Time has that same feel.  Lots of unique vintage items.  I have discovered that they have great tea pots and tea cups too.


I liked this tea sign, but it is $45- so it is still there, lol!  Also, it no longer lights up.


They now carry tea too.






I love their decor.  They do a fabulous job making it all look so inviting.




Check out all the tea pots and tea cups...




































I bought this tea pot there for $15.  It reminds me of ArtDeco- porcelier china.  It’s got a cute little Dutch girl on it. 


I can steep loose leaf tea in this pot.  I think it is adorable!


Probably a coffee percolator - but I’m using it for tea!







I found these on line- I guess it is ArtDeco






I purchased these on previous visit:

Most cups and saucers run from $5-$7




I also purchased these melamine tea cups and saucers earlier.  They are great for tea with younger kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment