Sure House, Golden Milk with Oat Milk and Maple Syrup, Orrville


A friend gave me a gift card to Sure House, so I was excited to go and get my drink. I can't wait to walk in and say, "I will have the usual," and for them to make it.  I am pretty sure Rachel, who works there, gets what I like.


My usual is the Golden Milk with oat milk and maple syrup!



I got the chocolate cretzel (which I love) and a blueberry scone for a co-worker and I to share.


The scones were not my favorite, I have to say they were a bit dry.



These chocolate cretzels I could eat everyday!!! They are incredible!!  The flaky dough with the warm chocolate inside and the salt on top was perfection.


Now I have a free dink next time I come in, yay!!!



One happy camper!



This is a nice little addition to our town.  I am glad I tried to several times.  After two times of trying the chai and not being pleased I thought I not visit again, but on the third time and finding the Golden Milk, I now am hooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment