Spokes Cafe II, Arnold Palmer, Medina Ohio


I was traveling home from Vermillon the other weekend and decided to stop in at some tea shops.  This one was is crazy unique.



Spokes II is along a bike trail and has a super cool bike theme.

Tea? Well, nothing great, but it was refreshing.  I purchased an Arnold Palmer.   1/2 Unsweetened tea and 1/2 lemonade.
But, glad I stopped, it was really cool inside.  If I were biking, I would want to stop here for sure.



Check out the tables with the bike tires!  I loved it.





Great views too.  The bike trails here are really nice.  There were lots of bikers out too.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by and giving a shout out to this awesome cafe. Spokes Cafe of Medina (this is our second location) was created to provide opportunities for people with developmental disabilities to do meaningful work in Medina.

    "We want to bring our individuals into the community and give them a place where they can fit in and be gainfully employed," Clardy said on opening day.
    You not only enjoyed the scenery and a drink, but you supported a fabulous mission. Thank you!
    Laura Cavey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, it is great to have places like this!!! If I am biking I will stop in again.

      Delete