Teista Tea- Eternity Cold Brew, Blueberry Wild Child



This is one of the teas I received in my Sips By monthly tea box. (https://www.sipsby.com/) I enjoyed this tea.  I tried it warm and cold brew.  And I preferred cold brew.  It is fruity and refreshing.

(Sips By- is a monthly tea service that surprises you with tea by mail.  You never know what teas you will receive.  It is fun to see what you will get and to try new teas.  I just decided it was more money then I wanted to spend)

Cold brew is a great way to enjoy your tea!  Put loose leaf (or bagged tea) in cold water an you can enjoy it all day long, just keep adding cold water.   If your cup doesn't have a filter to separate the loose leaf tea from the water, you can always put your loose leaf tea in a plain tea bags.  I have a filtered travel mug, see below.
The tea does not get bitter,  when you cold brew- the tannins are not released.  After maybe about the 3rd or 4th time adding water you can start to notice the flavor is not as intense.  I'd toss the leafs after that cup.  You will know when you can no longer taste the great tea flavor.


This is a fun  mix of sweet blueberries and tart elderberries with antioxidant-rich hibiscus.


Ingredients:
  • + apple pieces
  • + hibiscus
  • + elderberries
  • + rose hip
  • + natural flavors
  • + pomegranate bits
  • + blueberries
  • + cornflowers



My glass travel infuser mug is from Steepware  http://theteaspot.com/steepware-tea-infuser



No comments:

Post a Comment