Passion Iced Tea Starbucks after a wonderful wedding


My neighbor and good friend got married on Saturday.  I am so excited for him!!!
Here I am with the grooms sister and nephew.


Since my friend was my neighbor growing up my parents are friends with him too.  So we all went to the wedding.  Above my mom and I, and below is my dad and I.



After the wedding I went to Starbucks to spend money from my gift card.  I ordered a tall, I thought that would be the largest drink.  When it came out it was the smallest.  I asked if I could get the largest, she said that was a venti.  Who knew????

I said I would pay for both, but she said no, she'd give me the "tall" for free.  Nice of her, since it was my mistake.


I enjoyed two Passion Iced Teas, with half the syrup.

Here is my friend and his new wife!!  It was wonderful to see this man of God find his godly woman.  They both were praying to find the partner that God had for them.  And they did.


He and I have been friends for over 40 years.  His family moved into my grandma's home years ago and we shared a driveway and a friendship ever since.

Back to school party

Baseball game


fishing in the pond our parents share

Neighborhood trick or treating 

Akron Areos game

My Senior Prom, his junior prom

Back to school party- and probably the last time I was taller than him.


No comments:

Post a Comment