Plum Deluxe Tea, Delightful Morning Black Tea

POST 999!!!  WOW!!!

                                                   

I signed up for Plum Deluxe- June was Earl Grey month.  I got this Earl Grey and it maybe my favorite!!!

This tea Ingredients: Black Tea, Orange Peels, Blue Cornflowers, Bergamot Oil, Lavender

https://www.plumdeluxe.com/

From the website- here are the teas they have this month... The more you buy, the more you save. You also get free shipping as a member.

Our Featured Earl Grey Tea Blends

Delightful Morning Blend (Earl Grey Lavender)

Flavorful earl grey with a Oregon lavender twist. $7/oz.

Queen’s Blend Green Tea (Lemon Crème Earl Grey)

A cup of tea fit for royalty – made just for you.

Mindful Morning Tea Blend (Earl Grey)

Get your day (or tea moment) started in a wonderful way. Earl Grey with a Plum Deluxe twist. $7/oz.

Gratitude Blend (Strawberry Earl Grey)

A strawberry earl grey representing gratitude, appreciation, & kindness. $7/oz.

Aloha Blend Black Tea (Pineapple Earl Grey)

Absolutely an invigorating cup of cheer. Only available in Jun, $7/oz.

Endearment Blend Oolong Tea (Maple Earl Grey)

Sip and enjoy positive thoughts. Only available in Jun, $7/oz.

Victorian Garden Grey Black Tea (Earl Grey / Berries / Floral)

Tea fit for a queen or king. $7/oz, limited-edition for June only.

California Grey Herbal Tea (Almond Earl Grey)

Delightful iced or hot. $7/oz, limited-edition in June only.

Creme Brulee Earl Grey Black Tea

Creamy and delicious. $7/oz, limited-edition in June only.
There are so many wonderful Earl Grey choices!!!  I did pick several to try since I got a discount.


I used my fun tea pot to make a cup of this wonderful Earl Grey.  I then used my milk frother to froth my milk - It was incredible!!
My cat thought so too- at least she liked the frothed milk. 



Shakespeare tried to get as much milk as she could



I enjoyed it so much I made a mug for work too!  Friday at work I enjoyed my Earl Grey Latte, homemade iced tea, homemade Kombucha, and homemade cold brew tea.
I love me some tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment