A Walk in the Park Cafe, Blueberry Iced Tea, Akron Ohio




It was my Wednesday Wanderings and I had just left the chiropractor in Barberton.  I wondered what tea place may be around.  I saw that this place was only about 20 minutes away, so I went for it.



Super fun and eclectic area, it reminded me of Portland OR.  Very artsy and unique.




I walked in and fell in love.  There was a giant tree that was super cool.  Then there were all these seating areas.  One with swing chairs, one for people who were painting, and several other groupings.


Sitting areas.....



I also loved the art too.  Paintings all around and then this string art.  I want to do a giant purple tea cup with string art now!!!



SO clever in all the design of the place.


I got a grilled cheese with 4 different kinds of cheese, chips and a Blueberry Iced Tea.  I think all of this was less than $7.  Plus I got a free refill to go on my tea.  Adorable place!!!


The tea was good.  Very refreshing, I mean it is tea is not there thing, I would not go for the tea only, but if you are there the tea is good.



I tried to go here in Barberton, but it was closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment