Sub Rosa Tea


I am having a super fun Saturday with my parents.  They wanted to go somewhere in Millersburg and I asked them if they wanted to go to Wooster with me for the Home Show.  We decided to combine the outings and spend the day at booth places.

I love my parents, they are the best people I know.  And, no we did not use the family restroom- we just could not resist the fun photo.  I love that they take these goofy photos with me.  My parents love me for the being the original that I am, I love that.


We went to one of my favorite places, Basil in Wooster.  They treated me for my birthday.
The restaurant even gave me coconut ice cream.  It was really yummy!!!


 We headed to the home show in Wooster at the fairgrounds.  I wanted to visit Sun Rosa Tea.  

I love this tea and the place place to see the tea is when they do these "shows/festivals,etc"


This is Stacie, she always has fun teas to try



Mom and I made some fun tea purchases.


These are the fun teas I purchased.  It's great that they now have a purple tea.  I am a fan of people tea, it's a blend that comes from Kenya.  

Green, Black, White, Yellow, Oolong and Purple tea are all made from the same tea plant- it's when they picked and how they are processed that decides what kind of tea it will be. 
Camellia sinensis is a species of evergreen shrub or small tree whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea.

I bought, Purple rain, Green Walnut, Berry Bliss, Blood Orange Mango,  and Vanilla White Chai

8 oz- about 100 servings
2 oz – about 20 to 25 servings, or 1 gallon of tea½- about 5 to 6 servings



No comments:

Post a Comment