Tea Blogging


I love to blog about all things tea.
My cat, Shakespeare, loves to sit with me while I write.


I needed a flat table to type on.  So, I had a wooden tray table that I was not using, so I took it apart.  I took the top off and modge podged tea items on it.


It's great to have a flat surface to work on. It is light weight and easy to store when I am not using it.

Shake is watching me and does not like to be ignored.

Trying to give her some love.


Sometimes she wants all my attention!!!!  I am okay with that. I love this girl!




I also love answering questions!!!  A friend sent me this text message, it had me cracking up that she referred to me as a tea mentor.  I loved it!!!!  I love helping people discover tea and good ways to drink it and make the best cup.







I love to blog about learning to make Kombucha, drinking tea and traveling to new tea places.  


Do you blog?  What do you blog about?





No comments:

Post a Comment