Tea sets

I love my tea cups and tea sets.  Most of them have special meanings and bring back fun memories, and some where just a good deal at  2nd hand store.

Pick a tea set and invite yourself over for tea!!!

This was my first tea set.  I bought it in San Fran Chinatown. My sister and I have almost matching sets.  It was so fun when we picked out our sets together.


This was a brand new set I got for $10 a 2nd hand store.  It was still plastic wrapped in the box.


This was $10 from a store I used to work at, Audrey's Attic.  She had a fun mix of new and antique items.  I love the flowers on this one!


This one was a gift and was hand painted!!!





This one was $6.00 at Goodwill.  I think it was new too, it still had packing styrofoam attached to and in the tea pot.


This was a birthday gift. It's a Kungfu Tea set. This is when you want to have the full tea ceremony.  I even went to a class to learn how to serve from this set.


I bought this one, just a fun tea set with the goldfish in the cups.







I got this set at the Octagon House at their gift shop.

This set is from Turkey.  A friend who lived in Turkey was selling the tea pot at a benefit auction, I purchased it.  Then the next year she sold the table and chairs which were from Turkey also... I had to buy them as well, lol.  The cups are Turkish too.  I went on line and purchased tea from Turkey to brew in the pot.  I am ready for my Turkish Tea Party!

This is a tea set I bought in Conakry, Guinea Africa.  I was blessed to go to a tea ceremony, it lasted over 2 hours.  You have 3 glasses of tea, each one is made differently.  It is a really cool experience.

I love displaying my tea sets and seeing them everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment