Jitters, Green Tea Matcha Frozen- Lavender, Millersburg, Ohio



Another Wednesday Wanderings brings me to Millersburg with my friend Abby.  This is Jitters, it is in a strip mall of sorts.  It is a nice large building.  Very clean and the staff was super friendly.
 

There were lots of seating areas and even rooms were you could have some privacy.  

They even have meeting rooms that you can rent out.  Their largest room holds 100 people and can rent for $50 an hour.  The smallest room is the Oak Room and holds 8-10 people for $10 an hour.  They have four rooms that they rent.  What a nice way to bring in an extra income- I like that.


Nice, clean place.  I think you will like this place, seems like there is something  to eat and drink for everyone here. 



They have a lot of food choices too.  Breakfasts, sandwiches, salads, wraps, sides, kids food, Pastries, and more.


I tried something completely new for me!  I got a lavender Green Tea Matcha Frozen drink.  It was refreshing.  I am not a huge matcha fan, but this did not have an over powering matcha taste.  It was okay, maybe not something I would run out and get again, but it was not bad.
 



They have a drive up too.  I think that is huge for a coffee/tea place.  Who doesn't love the ease of a drive up!


I did finish my drink,  it really wasn't bad, just not my thing.  I am sure if you like matcha you would probably really like this drink.  If  you have had this one, let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment