Possmei Mango Bubble Tea with Bursting Blueberry Boba



I made Bubble tea for my Sunday School class today.  It was a hit.
I used the mango instant mix and made a gallon of bubble tea and then added Bursting Blueberry Boba.


I really love the bursting bubbles!!  And much easier then the tapioca balls.  A couple of months ago I thought I had come up with this idea of bursting bubbles.  When you go for frozen yogurt you can get bursting bubbles, but I had never had them with bubble tea.  I told a co-worker I was going to make it a new thing.  Then I went for bubble tea in RI- and they had bursting bubbles in their bubble tea.  I guess I did not create something new. 


I told the students that they were not allowed to use their straws as musical instruments during the service.  They were using the straws as trumpets and drum sticks, lol.


I had 7 youth today.  They are such great kids!!!  We talked about the youth conference that they had just returned from in Florida. It was wonderful to hear how the Lord worked in their lives this past week.  I love these teens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment