EVY Tea, Cold Brew Black Tea Strawberry




"Starting with only the cleanest ingredients, Cold Brew Evy Tea is gently steeped in cold water over the course of 16 hours.
This patience and dedication allows the tea leaves to bloom beautifully into a smooth, naturally sweet liquid that is free from bitterness that occurs when brewing in hot water.
When you sip an Evy Tea, you will taste a beautiful and balanced infusion of delicate flavors of teas, fruits, herbs, and spices." from the website

I saw this cold brew tea and thought I'd try it.  I have never seen bottled cold brew tea.  I didn't like the flavor, it was strawberry...or maybe it was the honey in it.  I am not a huge fan of honey.  It is too bad, because I like what they were doing and the calorie count.

I love how little calories are in this tea.


I poured my ice tea into my cool $4.95 Walmart cat mug.  I  love love love this cat mug!!!


World Market is great for having lots of unique things, and teas is one of them!!  They have fun different teas there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment