FOCO Thai Tea Drink


While I was in Vancouver visiting my sister and her family I saw these fun wings outside a TJ Maxx store in Portland.   I love street art.  I would love to see more around, it is just fun. If I ever get my tea shop and I have an exterior wall - I want street art :)


We stopped into World Market and I picked up some fun teas that I had not tried before.  I found this Thai tea and decided to try it.  I was surprised how much it tasted like the thai tea I had when I was in Thailand.  I mean it was really just like it!!!  The calories are a lot, so that is a downside.  But, it you want to know what Thai Tea taste like, this maybe the closest thing I have ever had, outside of a thai restaurant.  I guess that makes sense since it comes from Thailand, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment