Hazelnut Vanilla Tea, Ohio Tea Company


I took two of my co-workers to Ohio Tea Company on Saturday.  The ladies in my department all drink tea, which is so fun!!  Two of the gals had never been to Ohio Tea Company or Trader Joe's, so we decided we needed a ladies outing.  



We had a blast smelling tea and discovering and learning new things about tea.  My friend Amy said she could spend all day here and pick teas.  She is excited to bring her mom here.  

The have canisters of tea there and then in front of the tea is a smaller canister with a sample tea in it to smell.  Then on the bottom of the small canister it gives you the prices per ounce.

Amy said that she wants Ohio Tea to print out a list of all the teas with a check box.  Then when she comes she can smell them all and put a check by the tea she wants.  She can also note which ones she wants to try later.  She could also cross out which ones she would not want to try.

Also, it is good to note that if you sign up with the monthly new letter 
 you can get a 1/2 of tea FREE each month.  This is another great way to try teas and learn what you like. 

The staff is also so friendly and so helpful on telling you about the teas.  Letting you know about the caffeine level, the flavors, and other good tips about the tea.


After spending time at Ohio Tea we headed to Beachwood and went to Trader Joe's.  I so wish we had one closer than an hour.

We had so much fun we are planning to make this trip again!!!




I purchased some canisters and some tea.  They have a great price on canisters.  The tall skinny ones hold around 4 oz (give or take) for $3.50 and the big one for $5.00

Also if you let them know that you are buying the tea to put in a canister, they will not put the sticker on the bag of tea you buy, they will give you the sticker for the canister.  I also LOVE their tea pictures.


This outing was nice and fitting, since the day before I had to put my cat of almost 16 years down.  I loved my Shakespeare!  She was a fantastic car.  In honor of her I bought this cat mug.






I loved this new tea, Hazelnut Vanilla tea. 



 I made it the first time and added nothing and it was really good.  I made it a second time (using the same leaves) and I added milk and it was great.  I think the milk enhanced the flavor.


I also had a brownie with the tea - it had the spot!!!





Hope you get to try this tea!!  
I was also reminded how fun it is to be with friends, especially when going through a tough time.  Be kind to people.  Reach out to those around you.  I have been blown away by the support from people as I grieve the loss of my cat.  I know so many people get loosing a fur child. So, I thank those of you who reached out to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment