Cucumber Lime Oolong, Ohio Tea Company



Chinese oolong tea, freeze-dried cucumber, natural flavor


I was at Ohio Tea Company and decided to try this Oolong.  Oolong is my favorite kind of tea.   I love the quality tea that Ohio Tea Co has!!


You can see the nicely rolled Oolong tea leaves and then when you steep the tea the leaves unfurl.  It's  beautiful!  The aroma is a nice lime citrus.


This tea falls between the green tea and black tea. Do not let your water boil, if you do you will burn the leaves- and then your tea will be bitter and you will not enjoy your tea.


Check out my $4.95 Walmart cup!!!  I love it.  Only would love it more if the cat's glasses were purple :)

This tea is really nice!  I am not getting the cucumber flavor, but I do get notes of lime.  I read on line that this tea is even better poured over ice.  I look forward to trying it iced.  They say the sweet tartness of the lime will come through even more.



I love Ohio Tea Company.  You need to check them out...and if you are not from Ohio, you can have the tea shipped to you.  And shipping for tea is free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment