Day 42 Featuring, The Tao of Tea Chrysanthemum Flowers


Day 42 and I am fever free.  I feel really blessed to have spent all this time at home and have been able to work.  It has been great to share tea with you while I am home.

Today I am featuring, The Tao of Tea- Chrysanthemum Flowers.

I discovered Chrysanthemum Flower tea when I was in Malaysia.  You can get cans of chrysanthemum tea out of the soda machine- right beside the soda.  It was unique and different- I enjoyed it.





The Tao of Tea sells the Chrysanthemum flowers.  I discovered The Tao of Tea a few years ago and I really enjoy their tea.  Then in 2018, my sister and I went to their store and had lunch there.  It was delicious!!!


The Tao of Tea in Portland, OR


NO left overs here.  The food was so great.


Straight chrysanthemum flowers!!

Just add 5-6 flowers to hot water and steep.  This is herbal tea, so it is caffeine free.  Heat the water to around 200 degrees and steep for 3-4 minutes. 


I like the smooth, buttery flavor.  I got two great cups out of one serving.  There is no floral or earthy flavor.  It's really unique and I enjoy it a lot.

As always I have the kettle on while I am home.  I am offering FREE tea to go while I work from home.


#Kettleson

Find joy and give joy

No comments:

Post a Comment