Day 46, Featuring August Uncommon Tea- Painted Desert


Day 46 - we made it through week 9!!

I am fever free and ready to roll.  I can't believe I only have four more days of working from home.  I am going to miss sharing a tea of the day.  I will also miss sharing tea with the #Kettleson offerings.  And I will sure miss having Earl Grey beside me everyday.  I am going to miss getting up at 7:45am and being at my desk at 8.

But, I knew that working from home would not last forever.  It has been a huge blessing and I have enjoyed every minute.  It will be nice to get into the routine of working at the office and being with friends again.  I also will work 4/10's.  So, I can go back to my Wednesday Wanderings and adventures that I have been enjoying the last two summers.


Today I am featuring August Uncommon Teas.  

I discovered them on line and they have some of thee most unique and different blends I have ever seen.


You can get their sampler packets for $2.99.  This is a great deal and it gives you 4 cups of tea...or 8 if you add water for a second cup like I do.

I'm featuring the Painted Desert today- Crisp Black Tea with Chili and Chocolate.




INGREDIENTS: ceylon black tea, cocoa husk, cinnamon, chili, safflower petals, flavoring





I like this tea with some almond milk added to it.  It gives it an almost creaminess and also cuts the spice a bit.


I am loving this tea.  It is a nice black tea- but for me the star is the chocolate with the notes of chili.  It has a great mix of flavors.  It is not to spicy/hot, but it does have a kick that you can feel in the back of your throat. I think it is great.

Even Earl Grey wanted to try it today!!
                                 


I had some more friends stop by for free tea.  I have now served 78 people free tea.  This has been such a blessing and encouragement to me.  I have loved making tea for everyone!!!

I had my friends stop in with their mom, for her birthday!

I also had 3 of the girls from my Sunday School Class stop in, and they did not know that the other ones were here.  That was fun!!! (Olivia not pictured)


#Kettleson

Find joy and give joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment