Day 43 Boh Tea 2 In 1 Original Tea



Day 43, into my 9th week of working from home!!  I am still fever free, so I am cleared to work.


Today I am featuring BOH tea.
I discovered BOH tea when I was on a mission trip in Malaysia.  They make this tea in the Cameron Highlands of Malaysia.

I did not visit the plantation, it was a 3 hour car ride, but I didn't have a car.  To take the bus, it was a 6 ride away, maybe next time.







They have all different kinds of instant tea. I stayed away from the 3 in 1, which adds sugar. But, the 2 in 1 was really good instant tea.  
The 2 in 1 is instant black tea with non-dairy creamer.

I bought a bag of it and I should have bought more.   Or at least more flavors.  They have an instant tea with ginger, one with caramel, one with vanilla, one that is regular tea no sugar and no non-dairy creamer, a green matcha one, one with oats, one with tea and white coffee, and then they also have instant iced tea ones too.

https://bohtea.com/product/2-in-1-original-tea-no-sugar/


I picked up some fun BOH tea when in Malaysia.  Today I am featuring the instant tea.
The 2 in 1 is instant black tea with non-dairy creamer.


Just empty one sachet of BOH tea mix into a cup or mug. Pour in boiling water, stir, and it’s ready to serve. So easy!


This tea is creamy and smooth.  I really enjoy the creamer in there.  Not necessarily healthy, so it is a treat when I do make this tea.

I had some friends stop by for Bubble Tea today.  As always the Kettle is On while I work from home.  Free tea to anyone who stops by.  Wait on my porch and I will make you a free cup of tea (of your choice) to go.


#KettlesOn

Find joy and give joy

No comments:

Post a Comment