Day 44, Featuring - For Teas Sake- Hibiscus Mint


Day 44 of working for home.  I am making the best of what could be a tough situation and I 'm thriving.  I like to think that we are all in the same storm- just different boats.  Hopefully you are doing well in your boat.

I am fever free and ready to work!


Today I am featuring For Teas Sake, Hibiscus Mint.  I like this tea warm and iced.


Look at all those chunks of goodness!!!


INGREDIENTS:
Apple pieces, hibiscus petals, rosehip pieces, ginger pieces and peppermint.





When I make this tea hot, I set my electric kettle to 212 degrees.  This is an herbal tea so you want your water over 200.  You also can steep your tea for 5-6 minutes.  I tend to steep for 3 minutes and get two cups of tea out of one serving.


This tea has great notes of hibiscus and mint- it doesn't matter if you make it hot or cold, you will find the wonderful flavor.  You will get the tingle of mint in your mouth and on your throat.  You also get the fruit apple note and the tart hibiscus.  I think this is a great blend. I love it!!! 

I also enjoy this tea cold.  I put in 9 teaspoons of tea  in hot water and let steep for 15 minutes.  Then I put the pitcher in the fridge to cool.  I love the mint added to this hibiscus.   This is really refreshing.

  

Here is your laugh for the day...

I had some visitors stop by for tea.  

These beautiful ladies are my cousins!  


And these beautiful ladies are my neighbors.


Always fun to share tea with friends
#kettleson

Find joy and give joy

No comments:

Post a Comment