Downtown Perk, Ashland OH Chai

I love wall art!!  I think it is great when cities have blank walls painted with local artist art.  There is something inviting and unique about it.  I think every city should invite artists to paint blank walls.

Ashland Ohio has several painted walls and I think it is awesome!





We had lunch at South Street Grille.  I have to say it was one of the best meals I have had in a long time.  I had a Toasted Market Veggie and Brussel Sprouts.  A-MAZING!!!

Parmesan crusted sprouted bread / zucchini / mushroom / spinach / pesto / provolone



We were heading to the car and I looked over and saw this cafe.  I popped over for a chai.  This place was adorable.  The front of the store had cute, unique items.  It was had a boutique feel.  Then you walk to the back of the store and there is a great little cafe.


The cafe was small, but had lots of options.  You can tell when a small place is busy it is good place to be.  All the seats were full and there was line to order.



This place not only has tea and coffee, they also serve food.  They have breakfast, soups, salads, wraps, and more.  It is a very cute place.



If you want to see some beautiful lattes- check out their facebook page.  They had so many fun and beautiful drinks..the Jack Frost Latte, Holly Berry Latte, Snowflake Latte, 
Andes Mocha, and what I thought I'd love to try was the Caramel Pecan Pie Latte, along with other fun flavors.


I got the chai latte- minus the whip cream since I am trying to be somewhat healthy.


I would give the chai four tea cups.  The flavors were very good.  It was a sweet chai, not spicy.  The staff was really friendly and the price was decent.  I would recommend this little cafe if you are in the Ashland area.


We then headed to Columbus for Trader Joes.  We really need a Trader Joes closer!!!!!  I love this place, but it so far to drive.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment