Natural Hope, Moringa Mint Tea Cold Brew


I discovered Moringa when I was in Africa.   It was called the miracle tree.    It does so many wonderful things for you-  it has more nutrients than Kale, it helps improve immunity, rich in antioxidant, it's packed with vitamins, minerals, iron and more.   Google it, it is powerful stuff.


Organic Green Tea, Organic Spearmint leaf, Organic Chamomile blossom, Organic Moringa leaf, Organic Lavender buds.

I am not a Chamomile fan, but I do not notice it in this tea.  This tea is refreshing and light.  I made it as a cold brew and it was wonderful.


Cold brew is great- have you tried it yet?  
I put in about 1 teaspoons per 8 oz of cold water, within 5-8 minutes I have cold brew tea.  It doesn't get bitter because the water is cold and you are not releasing any tanins. I can add water to the cup at least 2-3 more times throughout the day.  You can add ANY loose leaf tea to water for cold brew. 

There are several ways you can cold brew- you can buy special containers or you can simply add a tea bag to your water! Easy Peasy!

What are the benefits of cold brew tea?  Cold brew tea is infused slowly over time to extract more goodness, producing a deliciously mild but flavorful taste with no hint of bitterness. And you can add water multiple times- you get a lot of bang for your buck.


The mints in this tea really come through for me in this tea.  I found this tea at my local bulk food store, it was a pleasant surprise. This tin was less than $20, which I thought was a great price for all that I was getting.


Cheers to cold brew!


Giving this tea 4 out of 5 tea cups.  I love the flavors of this tea.  The mint flavors really come through. I like knowing that Moringa is in this tea, knowing all the health benefits I am getting.  It says that there is lavender in it, but I am sadly missing those notes...but also happy to miss the chamomile notes.  The price is good.  I like this tea and I look forward to making some Kombucha with this tea.


2023- UPDATE-  when I brew this tea hot for an iced tea it gets 5 Teacups!!!  It is my new favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment