Goldberry, Ashland Ohio, Apple Cider Chai and Hibiscus Blend Iced Tea


I love a beautiful fall day...and being with friends makes it even better.

My girl friends and I love to make the trip to Goldberry Roasters.  This is our third or fourth trek here.  We live about 35 minutes away, but we find it worth our time to make the trip.


We are big fans of Goldberry and what they stand for.  One of the owners is a consultant for the insurance company that the three of us work for.  
We love the Goldberry is supporting, "Through the medium of coffee, we are part of the life-stories of small-scale coffee farmers and their communities in the Sierra Norte de Puebla region of Mexico. We partner with our sister company, Coffee Growing Community - a non-profit organization - to combine free-market economic initiatives with spiritual and social development that helps coffee-farming families and their communities enjoy a more abundant life."



I ordered the apple cider chai and the Hibiscus blend iced tea.



As I drank my tea my friends were in their glory doing coffee tastings with Doug, one of the owners.  They loved hearing about the roasting and regions and notes of flavors.



We also had some of their amazing scones.  Doug's wive made the scones and I could have eaten a dozen of them.  They were great.  My favorite was the blueberry.


It is always good to spend the day with friends and we have found that we love spending time in Ashland.  We found drink we love, food we love (South Street Grill), and street art that sparks creativity.


The Hibiscus Blend Iced tea is great and the price is great too.  16 oz for $2.50.  It is a mix of hibiscus, rose hips, lemongrass, ginger, dried orange and dried lime.
I love the tartness and tang of the tea.  The staff is super friendly and the shop is clean and lots of space to sit and drink tea and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment