Ohio Tea Company, Harvest Sage



This would be my favorite tea from Ohio Tea in 2021.  Oolong is my favorite kind of tea already and then you add sage and lemongrass to it and you get a homey, warmth in a mug.  It to me is like Thanksgiving, I think it is the sage- it reminds me of stuffing...but in a really good way.



Because this is an Oolong tea you don't want your water too hot.  I usually keep it around 180 degrees.  I also don't steep over 3 minutes.


While steeping the tea you get the sage smells and I think it is great.  You get that smell because they add real pieces of sage. 


I also love using my #RudyWhistlePottery mug.  My friend makes pottery and she rocks it!!!


I give this tea four out of five tea cups.  This tea has great flavor.  The notes of sage come through first and then you get the lemongrass.  The price is great too, $4.75 an ounce.  Ohio Tea has outstanding teas for fantastic prices. This tea gives you a cozy feel.


3/11/2022
Update- I have since bought this tea and I am loving it.



No comments:

Post a Comment