Ohio Tea, Raspberry Beret Tea



I absolutely love that my office lets me buy tea for the office.  One of my all time favorite companies is the Ohio Tea Company.  They are located less than 30 minutes from my house.  They are wonderful people and I love their teas.

If you are not familiar with them, you need to check out their website!  They have hundreds of teas, over 400 loose leaf teas, tisanes, and herbs to be exact.  They all ship the tea for free in the US, if you are only buying tea.  If you buy other items there is a shipping fee.  


I really enjoy their raspberry beret tea.  It is nice black tea with raspberry notes.  This tea is great warm and cold.

This is a black tea so I make the water over 200 degrees.  I also recommend steeping for 3 minutes. 


If you decide you want to make this tea cold, it is even easier.  Take a teaspoon of tea, add it to the tea bag and then put in cold water.  You can add cold water to the tea several times a day.  Since you are not heating the tea the tannins are not releasing and you never get bitter flavors.


Not only do you get a quality tea but it is also super affordable.  The tea is $4.25 an ounce.   You get great raspberry notes from the freeze dried raspberries that are in the tea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment