DaVinci Tea Mango Dragon Fruit



I am always looking for new teas to try.  I discovered this one at Walmart the other day.  I have to say I really love it.  I don't go half and half for two reasons.  One I want the tea to go further, the other is so that there are not as many calories in the tea.


I love the mango and dragon fruit flavors.  It really reminds me of being on vacation.  Its super fruity and delicious.  I tried the watermelon lime tea and it wasn't for me., but that is not to say you won't like.  We all have different taste buds.


I have purchased this tea multiple times and I have noticed the price keeps going up. I still think it is worth it.  I get 7-8 cups of tea out of the box


You probable recognize DaVinci from the syrups they sell.   Their syrups are in a lot of cafes.  Their flavors are right on point.  So it should not surprise you that the flavors in this tea are on point too.


I give this four tea cups, but only because of the sugar in it!!  I really try to water the tea down, but I still get the great flavors.  I love the fruity notes from this green tea.  This tea is a winner for me...even though I can not say it is healthy for you, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment