Surehouse, Autumn Spice Chai Latte


It was my turn to get the Chai's today for the group of us at work.  We love these chai's.  I wanted the pumpkin chai- but they were out of the pumpkin puree.  I need to go back now and try it, lol.

The autumn spice comes as a coffee and a chai, make sure you specify which you want.  One time we all ended up with Autumn Spice Coffee- but I have to say it was my first ever coffee that I enjoyed.



I am loving the plant hanger...super cute idea.  My friend Rachael is making our Chai's....she rocks the drinks!!!!


It is a beautiful day...this is at my office. I love the sunrise when I come to work.  It is like God paints me a new picture every morning. 


I wish my office faced this field...maybe I can see if they will let me work in the parking lot.


It is a great fall day here in Orrville.  It is beautiful!!


Could not help myself- I needed a midweek pick me up.


This is a great chai. The fall spices are perfect.  I would recommend not getting oat milk- the oat milk tends to overpower the chai a bit.  I really enjoy this drink hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment