Walnut Creek, Mudd Valley, Iced Tea


Only in Amish Country will you see this...a kid riding his horse down main street.

I was driving through Walnut Creek and wanted some tea. 


Walnut Creek cheese has anything and everything you'd want when it comes to bulk food.  They have all kinds of meats, cheeses, jams, jellies, mustards, and more.  Along with candles, housewares, produce, etc.

The cafe was okay for tea.  It was the pre-brewed kind...nothing exciting, but it did quench my first for the drive.

This was an average tea.  Not bad, but not great.  It quenched my thirst while I was out and about.  I would give the tea solid three.  I did a half and half tea...half sweet and half unsweetened. 


The cafe is upstairs and it was very nice and clean. There were other meeting rooms as well.


You can get to the cafe from the inside of the store or from the outside.


This is the back side of the store...you can see the stairs that take you to the cafe.


Today these were the tea shops I was looking to hit.  I love google maps!!  It is great to be able to type in tea and see what is around you.


Tea is a great day on a hot day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment