Soho, Harney & Sons, for me this was the best new tea in 2021

I discovered Soho tea this fall.  I was given a gift card for Harney & Sons and this was one of the teas I decided to try.

For me this was my favorite new tea of the year.



You would never know that this was a bagged tea.  Harney & Sons know what they are doing.  Their teas are so full of flavor.  You are not getting dusting of leaves here.  You get nice big leaves and in this tea you get these real notes of chocolate and coconut.


I love doing this tea as a latte.  I make the tea, I used less water then suggested and then I take milk and I froth it.  I then combine it for one fantastic cup of tea.



I have made this tea multiple times this year.  And I made it New Years Eve too.  The last tea of 2021 for me and I enjoyed every sip.  This tea gets 5 tea cups from me!!
The notes of chocolate and coconut are blended together so wonderfully.  They work in harmony and one does not overpower the other.
The price on this tea is good too.  You get 20 sachets for $13.00, that is less than $1 a cup!
I highly recommend this tea if you are a fan of chocolate or coconut.


New Years Eve was spent putting together a Friends puzzle, making gingerbread houses with my family,   snuggling with my cat, drinking tea, and watching the newest James Bond movie.  A pretty great way to end the 2021 year.   

2021 was a really great year and I look forward to what 2022 as to bring.  I hope it's a year filled with lots of tea, laughter, joy, and spreading the love of Jesus with all I come in contact with.



We put our gingerbread houses on line for our friends to vote on. What do you think?  Who won?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment