Rocky Mountain Coffee Co, Pumpkin Chai with Coconut Milk



It was a great fall day when I attended the Prairie Peddler for the first time.  I headed to check out what all the hype was on this festival and I have to say it did not disappoint.There were tons of vendors- selling everything from tea, jewelry, dog and cat clothing, yard signs, soap, pottery, to antiques to plants and pumpkins. Lots of fun looking food and drinks, and fall was in the air.  

When I arrived I drawn to this horse trailer tuned coffee/tea shop.  This trailer was incredible, it would be a dream to have a trans portable tea shop like this!!! 





These ladies were so friendly and they had lots of options for not only coffee but tea.  It took me some time to decide what to order.  But, I finally landed on a pumpkin chai with coconut milk.



It was a warm day and they were really busy.  They handled the lines of people really well.  They answered all the questions I had about the tea and what they were using to make the tea.


The ladies maximized all the space in this trailer.  I was in awe.  I almost wanted to pass on the shopping of fall goodies and just drool on this traveling cafe.







This pumpkin chai gets 5 tea cups from me.  The pumpkin notes were there as you would hope for an expect.  I also picked up on the notes of cardamon, clove and those warming notes of chai you expect.

The price was good.  The staff was friendly and the place was clean.  Rocky Mountain Coffee Co is top notch in my books.  I would highly recommend you try them if you see their trailer out an about in Ohio.




If you are in Butler Ohio in late September or early October you should check out this festival.  The price for adults is $8.  Think about checking it out.


A beautiful fall day here in Butler Ohio.  I walked around for 2-3 hours looking at the food, homemade items, and crafts. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment