Twisted Fig Tea and the Tea Doctor at the Prairie Peddler


It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon that I headed to Mansfield to see some friends and then to the Prairie Peddler.  I had never been to the Peddler, but I had heard of it and wanted to visit.
When I saw how close I was going to be to Peddler I really wanted to go.  I was also super excited to try the Twisted Fig Tea.

.

This mother and son were so friendly and helpful.  As I asked questions about their tea they had the answers.  They had some award winning teas too.  I also love that they are local, they are from Mansfield Ohio.



Twisted Fig Tea is also connected to The Tea Doctor.  Mother and son are using tea to drink and heal.  I purchased some lotion from the Tea Doctor, but he had some other really interesting products that he had created.  I look forward to trying some in the future.


I purchased some teas to try.  I can not wait to sit and drink a cup.  I will let you know what I think of the tea I bought.


There were other lots of other fun booths to check out too.  There was a bubble tea station that I did not check out this time, but when I go back I want to try the Asian Fusion and Bubble Tea.



It was a gorgeous day.  I hope you get to visit in the future.  They are open two weekends in the fall and it is $8 to get in.





No comments:

Post a Comment