Golden Moon Tea- Masala Chai Lavender Latte






Organic Black Tea, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cardamom Pods, Organic Clove Buds, Organic Pepper


I am a big fan of this Masala Chai.  The spices are on point and the notes of cardamon and cinnamon are great.


I like a little lavender in my chai tea.  So, I made this a latte.

I put the oat milk in my frother and then added a little lavender to it.


I added the frothed milk to the Masala Chai.


I made a cup for myself and a cup for a friend.


The black tea in this chai is great and supports the spicy notes of pepper and cardamon.  

From the website, "One of the keys to a good Masala Chai is to have a strong tea base. That is why we chose a small cut leaf from the Doomni Farm in the Baksa District of Assam, India. This particular Assam is grown along the Brahmaputra River and has a pronounced, rich, malty body with notes of tobacco and caraway seeds. We then add whole Indian cardamom seeds, Sri Lankan cloves, Vietnamese peppercorn, Sri Lankan cinnamon, and Chinese ginger."



This is great hot or iced. Today I made it iced.


I am a big fan of this tea.  I give it 5 tea cups out of 5.  The flavors are spicy and so flavorful.   This is a great Assam tea from India with equally great chai flavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment