Tremont Coffee, Coconut Chai Latte (Latte is questionable)




Worst Chai Latte ever.  I asked if they did chai lattes, they said yes.  They had a coconut chai. 
I took one sip and said to my niece, "This is a bag tea, and not a good one at that."  I took off the lid and there it was a tea bag.
So, for $3.25,  what I got was a bagged tea that was not good. No milk, no latte, I was not impressed.  This was my second visit to the cafe and my last.  
The only positive I could say was the young gentleman that waited on us was friendly.  The first time visited this cafe the staff were not friendly.   Sadly, though Tremont Coffee is getting no tea cups from me.


Not all was lost though.  My niece and I went to Big Ass Salads for lunch.  And yes, we went there because of the name.  We do love salads and I am working on eating healthy, it was win win.

The service was great, the salads were great, and the price was decent.  I would recommend this restaurant if you are in the Massillon area.  They have lots of salad options, the place was clean and lots of places to sit and eat.





I love my niece and I love that we had this time together.  I had not seen her since September 2019.  When I told her I would give her money for Christmas, she said can't we do am Aunt Kerrie- Katie date.  How could I say no to that request?
My niece is a beautiful woman of God.  It was wonderful to have lunch with her and hear what God is laying on her heart.
I hope that  you are able to spend quality time with the people you love.  It is important to pour into the younger people in your life.  Being a roll model to others can be a heavy task, don't take it lightly.  I pray that God can use me to encourage and be a light for Him.  I hope you can too.  And you have questions about God and what a relationship with Him looks like I would be happy to privately message you.  There is nothing more important than a personal relationship with God.


We ordered the half salads and neither of us were able to finish them.  I do hope to return here for lunch. I would say it was a success.








#Givejoy #getjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment