Sure House Chai Lavender with chocolate ganache

For my birthday I was given a couple Sure House gift cards....so I have had so much fun spending them over the last few weeks.

I always get excited then my friend, Rachel, is working!  She makes the best drinks.  REALLY, we can tell when she makes it!!


I picked some drinks for my friends in the office.  My go to lately has been the Lavender Chai.  I like their chai and have been fun adding different flavors- chili is a fun option too.


These are the treats that I avoid...but boy do they look great!!  They are just not in the healthy habits plan any longer.   But, man!!!  They look and smell delicous.


Okay, another office run.  I got the lavender chai and this time with chocolate ganache- it was life changing!!  Maybe the best tea I've ever had.  WOW!  That chocolate tipped it over the top.  Not in the healthy habit living, but a super fun treat.


Today, just a chai with coconut milk.  This is great option too.  


This was the day of my book Meet and Greet at the library.  I treated myself to a chai.  It did not disappoint.  I am a fan!




Last of the gift cards....sad day, lol. I will have to start paying for my drinks again.
I did a run again for work.  

I got the lavender chai with chocolate ganache one last time.  I think it is just too much to get a on a regular basis.  



All these drink were 5 tea cups.  Amazing how far they have come.  I used to think they were just "okay", but I think that they have upped their game. I think that their teas have gotten better over time.  

The first time I went I was not overly impressed.  That is one reason I suggest you try something twice.  The first time could have been someone's "off" day for making the tea. Or maybe you got a tea that you did not like, so next time try something different.  

Also with tea, if you don't like it, make sure you made it correctly.  Was your water temp right?  Did you steep it for the right amount of time?  Give it a second try.

Same with people, try not to judge them- you never know what they are going through.  Don't immediately write someone off.  Give some grace!


No comments:

Post a Comment