Keeping the shelves of tea stocked full of Ohio Tea Company Tea


                             

 I love, love, love that my office lets us carry Ohio Tea tea.  They have amazing quality tea.  I am a huge fan.  When I was in the DR last fall I discovered Cacao Shell tea...it has quickly become a favorite of a lot of people in the office.  One of the other favorites in the office is the Hot Cinnamon.




We keep our tea supply pretty well stocked.

Ohio Tea gives a discount for large tea orders, so you should check with them if you want to order tea!!!

We also drink the Noel Christmas Tea year round....it is not only for Christmas, lol.


This is one my favorites below, Coconut Oolong.



You really do need to check out this tea company.  They ship for free in the US if you are only buying tea and you register on-line with them.   Check them out, you might surprised at their over 400 loose leaf selection too.

No comments:

Post a Comment