Eternally Nuts, Ohio Tea Company

                               
         
I have been enjoying some of my birthday treats!  Turning 50 is not bad at all!  I received a fun vintage mug from a co-worker.  A fun Born to Sparkle cup from a friend at church, and this Eternally Nuts tea from Ohio Tea Company.

I went there on my birthday and Kurt was kind enough to give me this tea to try.  I love trying their new teas.



Ingredients:

Apple, hibiscus, rosehip, cocoa beans, almond pieces, Natural flavors (organic compliant). **Allergen Alert - Contains Almonds**,


This tea is great!!!  I love it.  The nuts have this fall aroma.   I wish I could play all day and come up with tea flavors.  But, I have to say, I am not sure I could do as well as Ohio Tea Company does- they are rocking it!!!


I recommend this tea.  The flavor of notes apple, almond, and hibiscus play so well together.  The aroma of nuts are cocoa beans is wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment