Sure House working and enjoying tea



I am working on helping a friend with his poetry book, Rustling Leaves- Psalms for Seasons of the Soul.  You should check it out, it is a great poetry journal with 76 poems pointing you to a closer walk with God.  I helped write all the journal pages with prayers, praises, and questions.  You will also find 11 of my own poems in the journal.

I spent the morning hours working at SureHouse on this journal.  Working on edits and grammar, thinking of thought provoking questions, and praises to God.  I loved every minute of it.

While here I enjoyed several cups of tea too.


I enjoyed a hot chai and was able to get lots of work done.  It was a great Saturday.

I got another tea to go.  This is a great place to get tea in town.  And I am not saying that just because it is basically the only place, lol.  The tea here is really good.

They also carry my favorite, local Ohio Tea Company Tea here too.




                                 








               

No comments:

Post a Comment