Dragonfly Tea Room - Coconut Oolong Tea and Hibiscus Limeade in Canal Fulton, OH







My favorite tea place within an hour of me is Dragonfly Tea Room.  The only suggestion I have for you is to bring your own tea steeper.

I will say I can't believe that places put loose leaf tea in a tea pot- because only the first cup of tea is any good!!!!  You are are tea room, you should know how to make tea!!!  If you let it over steep you get a super bitter cup of tea.

The last couple of times I have been here I have asked them to put a my tea in a steeper- this time they did not have a steeper in the kitchen and no empty tea bags.  I didn't have any in my purse, so I went to the gift shop and had to buy a steeper.  But, it was worth it!  If I am going to have a tea pot of tea I want to drink the entire pot.



Here is the tea steeper I purchased... I now will carry it in my purse.  I have had this issue with many other tea rooms and it is awful!!  You wonder why people don't think they like tea, it is because it was not made properly. You have to pay attention to those kind of details.  Steep time is crucial!!

I ordered my favorite, the coconut oolong.  For an oolong you only steep 3-4 minutes.  So, once the tea steeped 3-4 minutes I pulled the steeper out and I had had a wonderful pot of tea. I drank the entire pot.


I splurged and got the Victorian Tea.  I did not eat the Texas toast, but the quiche was delicious!!  I got the salad minus the dressing.


My friend and I split the tray of food below.  Oh, so good!!!  But, all that gluten made me so tired I took a nap in the afternoon.




They have a cute little gift shop as well.




You can buy there tea too.





This is one of the adorable rooms!!!  It is painted so cutely.







It was a hot one!!!!   But, so fun to have tea with a friend.

There are several tea rooms in the area, but for the price and what you get I find this one to be the best overall value.  I have never had a bad meal here.


No comments:

Post a Comment