JUNIPER RIDGE Douglas Fir Tip Tea

 Thank you Robin for another new tea!  This one is VERY unique....Douglas Fir tea.  I tried it and it really was not that bad.  It has a "pine" taste...at least it was pine smells like.  Does that make sense?  It smells good- like a pine tree.   I drank the entire cup, but not sure I would drink a lot of it.  I felt like I should have been drinking it while I was camping or outdoors.  It definitely had that outdoor flavor.

 

ON LINE-  "When my first herbal-medicine teacher had us try Douglas Fir tea on a class camping trip, I thought it would taste, well, like a tree. I was pleasantly surprised, however, by its refreshing, lemony flavor and sweet, forest-like aroma. This tea is made from 100% Douglas Fir spring tips from the coastal mountains of Northern California and the Pacific Northwest. Nothing else has been added to it, so you can experience the pure, wild taste and foresty aroma of this distinctly Northwestern wild herb delicacy."
Caffeine free · 20 unbleached tea bags per box.   $13.00


http://juniperridge.com/collections/pacific-northwest- this seems to be the company that makes the tea, but I could not find the tea on the website.  So odd, I could not find where to find the tea to buy directly.  
 


 
 

Douglas Fir Tip Tea

Herbal Tea by Juniper Ridge
This tea is made from 100% Douglas Fir spring tips from the coastal mountains of Northern California and the Pacific Northwest. Nothing else has been added to it, so you can experience the pure, wild taste and foresty aroma of this distinctly Northwestern wild herb delicacy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment