RISHI Green Tea Mint

 
I was treated to some more baggies at work by my friend Robin. :) Ahh, fun tea!  I am a fan of mint tea.  This tea had a strong green flavor, but I did enjoy it.  It had a sweet flavor as well.  It was fun to try this new mint tea.  You can get multiple infusions out of this tea as well.  I was able to drink it three times.  It called for a Tablespoon per 8 oz, put I did not do that much, I thought that seemed like a lot.  I think this would be fun mixed with an herbal tea.  Do you like to mix teas?  I do.  I was just telling Robin about how I mixed teas, and that got me to thinking that I really don't talk a lot about that on my blog.  But, I do really like to mix teas.   I learned it from Teavana.  I like to take a plain tea and mix it with a herbal tea- either fruity or flowery.  I think this green mint with would be great with a fruit herbal.  You should get creative and try it sometime!!!

 

 
$4.00 an ounce
 
The naturally sweet flavor and long-lasting candy-like mint aroma of organic peppermint from the Pacific Northwest blends smoothly with the pleasant, soothing character of roasted green tea. Green Tea Mint makes a wonderful, refreshing digestive to enjoy after a meal.

Tasting Notes: Mellow with a sweet mint flavor, a pleasant toasty note and hints of chocolate

Ingredients: Organic green tea, organic peppermint.

Additional Info: Green Teas are enjoyed worldwide for their invigorating, fresh character preserved through various crafting styles and firing methods.
 
Water Temperature: 195°F
Leaf to Water Ratio: 1 tablespoon per 8 ounces
Steep Time: 3 minutes (1st infusion), 4-5 minutes (2nd infusion)

We encourage you to experiment with the quantity of tea leaves and the length of the steep time to find your desired brew strength. Varying the water temperature isn't recommended, as water that is too hot will over-extract the bitter components of tea, while water that is too cool might not fully draw out the aromas and flavors of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful
    & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to present something
    back and help others such as you aided me.


    My weblog - http://greencoffeefatburnreview.com

    ReplyDelete