Bird and Blend Tea- Pink Grapefruit, Cold Brewed

This is my new favorite.  I know, I know I say that a lot....but this one is AmAZing!!!!
It comes from England and I love it cold-brewed!!  I gave it to my sister and she enjoyed it a lot too.
It smells so fresh and so full of grapefruit!  This is the best summer drink :)

https://bluebirdteaco.com/us_en/pink-grapefruit.html


Chinese sencha green tea, hibiscus, orange peel, red cornflowers, natural flavouring



Cold brew it great- have you tried it yet?  I put in about 1 teaspoons per 8 oz of cold water, within 10 minutes I have cold brew tea. It doesn't get bitter because the water is cold. I can add water to the cup at least 4 more times throughout the day. I strain it into a cup when I am at home, but I use a bottle from steepware when I cold brew at work or when I am out and about.  Check out the website.  you can add ANY loose leaf tea



10/11 update....more cold brewing tea...

This tea is beautiful. And the aroma is wonderful- you can smell the citrus very clearly.



Cold brew is a great way to drink tea.  By not heating it, you are not releasing the tannins and you can add cold water over and over again. Also you retain more antioxidants than hot brew and also it releases only half the caffeine.  I usually can add water 2-3 more times to my glass.

If I have bagged tea I do one bag per 8 oz of water.  When I do the loose leaf in a pitcher, I generally eye ball it, but if you want something more specific go with 4 Tbsp per 1 quart.


No comments:

Post a Comment